Você acredita em coincidências? Ouça o mini-podcast de hoje e veja quantas “coincidências” ocorreram com o Tim Barrett com phrasal verbs com a letra S desde que falou com você pela última vez.
FRASES NO MINI PODCAST DE HOJE:
Sink in (1) Relembre AQUI e AQUI e AQUI
– And were you fans of the original?
– Oh, yeah! Oh, I loved the original growing up. I think also because it was a movie that me and my brother, you know, loved. It has everything for everyone. Adventure, drama… and, of course, Princess Jasmine was one of my favorites. I mean, yeah, it’s kind of surreal. I don’t think I… it’s really sunk in yet.
Sink in (2)
In the 1992 animation, Jasmine is told she must marry by a certain age. Yeah. Just let that sink in.
Sleep around Relembre AQUI
She was faithful and loving, while I was abusive and unfaithful.
– I’ll get it.
– Hello. Who’s calling?
(- Finish your dinner, Raul.)
– I’m his wife. Raul, who is Shelly?
– (Uh… drink your milk, Shane.)
– Who is Shelly?
– She’s nobody.
– When I said I was your wife, she started laughing hysterically.
– You’re sleeping around; aren’t you?!
– Hey! Calm down! Calm down! You know you’re my only girl.
– Then who was that on the phone?
– Probably some chick who came into the store, and I don’t know how she got my number. Maybe she just wants to make trouble.
LANÇAMENTO! Clique AQUI
com BÔNUS ESPECIAL enquanto estiver legalmente disponível
(Charlie Brown and the Pilgrims)
Já ocorreu alguma “coincidência” assim com palavras/expressões novas que você aprendeu? Compartilhe conosco no setor de comentários abaixo!