Você está em um restaurante fast-food e pede um hamburger completo, mas sem picles. Como você diria “sem picles” em inglês. Tem algumas maneiras. Vamos falar sobre isso no mini-podcast de hoje.
FRASES NO MINI PODCAST DE HOJE:
– I have a question. Does he still eat the same thing every day for lunch? Well, wait, what is it? Turkey club, lightly toasted…
– Hold the lettuce, hold the bacon…
– Hold the mayo. Five slices of turkey cut for ways on a square plate.
No lettuce, please.
Easy on the onions.
Easy on the ketchup.
Double cheeseburger, hold the pickles, easy on the mustard, no mayo.
– And would I have to wait long if you made one Whopper with no pickle, and no lettuce?
– No, sir. ♫ Hold the pickle, hold the lettuce, special orders special orders don’t upset us. ♪
No unions, please.
Hold the unions, please.
Easy on the unions, please.
I’d like a hamburger, but hold the unions, please.
For here or to go?
Can I have a name to go with that?
It’s time for you to write your order in the comments section below.
I’d like a double cheeseburger. Hold the _______________ , please. / No ______________ , please. / Easy on the _______________, please.